Saturday, March 6, 2010

ELPH Inspriration



So, after losing my compact Canon last summer I figured it was time to replace it and get inspired to take more photos. I love my Canon XTI SLR but it is difficult to travel with the bigger lenses and I don't always get the shot I want because of how long it takes to prep and sometimes I just don't bother because it's work! There's a time and a place. So, today we bought this little brown baby! It's the newest in the Powershot ELPH line with a full touchscreen on the back. So love this little, tiny, easy camera. Can't wait to plunk it in my purse and await the inspiration that follows. See, I'm hoping taking more pictures will naturally lead to more scrapping. I figure our third Disney cruise is sure to kick start some serious photo taking!

No comments: