Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday is the best day!

It's true! I love a good Sunday! It's my favourite day! I can putter all day with no where to go and nothing to do. I love that! It may seem very unproductive to putter but I actually accomplish quite a bit. For instance, today:

I ran for 30 minutes, cycled and boxed all on the Wii!

Shopped online- bathing suits! What else? Yep, Victoria's Secret and I have become fast friends! Collaborated with friends on a great camping trip- and it's not until August!

Did several loads of laundry.

And now, I cook. I love a good Sunday dinner too! Today we are having ham with fig orange glaze, roasted potatoes and roasted cauliflower with garlic, lemon and olive oil!

Oh and I did do quite a bit of work for tomorrow's PA Day!

Did I mention I like Sundays a whole lot more when I have a PA Day on Monday?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're slacking....It's almost March and I don't know what you have been up to this year!