Monday, January 4, 2010

Off to a rough start...

I really wanted today to be "the day" that I begin my healthy stuff but I was awake half the night with stomach cramps and all that goes along with them...ick. Not nice. Had to stay home from my first day back to work after the holidays. Nice. Starting to feel better. Think I may be on the mend. Wierd how this stuff just sort of hits you... when you're sleeping!
Not to mention, we've had awful news. First our beloved caregiver found out that she has breast cancer. Devastated us and knocked us down. Had to find care over the holidays. This was not easy. The thought of sending Gavin anywhere else sickens me. I love Sue. Then, we just found out that Shawn's Aunt Joan passed away- cancer. I'm cancered out. Can't handle it.
So, we're not off to a great start here but I figure, things have to look up. Well, at least there's the Bachelor to keep us entertained!

No comments: