Monday, January 5, 2009

What was I waiting for????


How did I go this long and not know about "Twilight"? Seriously??? I just bought the book Saturday and I finished... sadly, on Sunday! I could barely put it down. Anyone who knows me, knows that I'm not a real fantasy-ish girl... vampires are not really my thing. But let me tell you, I am always up for a good ole book that keeps you wanting to read until it's done! Love that! This book had me in the preface. Really! I am so intrigued by authors who create something that makes people this crazy for more! How do they do that?
I am anxiously awaiting the next book, "New Moon". Can I wait? I'm not sure.
And I really must see the movie now that I've read the book.

I so needed this. What a better way to end the holidays!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you......loved this book and also made record time reading it! I am half way through New Moon, it is yours if you want it when I am done. And if you need someone to go see the movie with, let me know!