Monday, August 25, 2008

Best email of the day...


Gavin is spending some quality time with Gramma & Pop this week while mommy goes back to work! I got a lot of emails today but this was by far my favourite!
Today gramma and I went to Napanee. Gramma didn't have the right Kraft Dinner. While we were there Gramma talked me into a haircut. She was really nice and I told her all about Faith and Dad and camping and before I knew it she was done.

Love Gavin
p.s. hope you like the cut, if not it'll grow back
Thanks Mom. I really needed some help this week and the haircut was a bonus! He's one handsome boy. After this, he called. It was too funny. He wanted to tell us all about his haircut and the highly anticipated sleepover with Payton!
As for us.... boy is it ever quiet around here!

1 comment: