Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Yesterday was my first full day home since the summer holidays began! I made coffee in the grind-n-brew and began cleaning & organizing! It may not sound as exciting to you but I was in the mood and ready for some domestic bliss!
It's been quite a while since I felt like I could devote that much time to my house. I always had something else taking priority... courses, work stuff etc. But yesterday was all mine!
Gavin hunkered down for the long haul. What a trooper! He played cars, watched movies, created with his craft stuff, puzzled... you name it! The weather even cooperated with an extremely rainy day! What more could you ask for?!
Anyhoo... it may not seem like much but I completed the following tasks off my list:
1. clean & organize my closet/ remove unworn or unwanted items
2. clean & organize Shawn's closet
3. organize all games into family room bookshelf
4. sort linens into proper baskets
5. eliminate clutter from the tops of the washer & dryer
6. clean & organize both hall closets
7. wash and store winter wear
8. clean & organize Gavin's closet- remove items that are too small!
9. clean & organize spare room
Today, #10- clean & organize my crafty space (aka...get all scrapbooking materials off the floor and bed!)
Posted by Cassandra at 11:16 AM