Thursday, May 15, 2008

lovin' a long weekend!

Okay so here it is.. the official kick-off to summer! I can hardly wait! No, the weather looks drab but really, I cannot wait to put on some comfy clothes and just chill. I've got plenty of Bailey's for the coffee and a lasagna for the oven! I just want to relax and enjoy doing very little. I've got lots of fun crafty things for Gavin... some rain gear for some outside fun and fresh batteries for the Leapster... if all else fails. Of course, he will have Toria and Alisha to entertain him. This will be our first camping trip with the Vanslyke's new trailer.
Tomorrow is my Dad's birthday! Happy Birthday Dad! Gavin can hardly wait to give Poppa his gift! It's also Tracy's birthday! I have a little surprise for her too!
Anyhoo.. slowly, my head is beginning to surface. I've been crazy busy for so long that I don't know what I will do when my course is over, school is done and I actually have time to sleep. Oh how I need sleep. I'm sure once I do slow down that I will get sick or something. Well... it's Grey's for me and then off to bed!
Ciao.

No comments: