Sunday, May 4, 2008

No Worries...

I know. I know. Some of you have been all worried about my neglectful behaviour toward my blog. No worries. I am still alive... just extremely busy. I used to think I was busy but now I really am busy. I go away to Peterborough every other weekend for my course and the off weekends are booked like crazy. Having a good time but seriously? This is crazy!
This weekend I went to Dirty Dancing with some girls! We shopped, we danced and we ate! What more could you ask for!? It was soooo fun! We had a great time and I got some really cute new clothes!
Today was Gavin's birthday party! It was great! We rented a bouncy tiger and the kids loved it! They had so much fun just running around outside playing! Gavin is in LOVE with CARS and boy did he score! He got tons of CARS stuff for his birthday. He was soooo exhausted that he went into his bedroom to play his new CARS leapster game and he fell asleep at 5:30! Poor guy. He looked so cute up there!
So...now I sit.. sipping a beer and relaxing! Ahhhhh...
Things are only to get busier but I sure do love these moments of sitting, sipping and relaxing!

No comments: