Monday, August 16, 2010

It's been awhile...





Where to begin really? It's been so long. So much has happened. I can say that it has been a fabulous summer thus far! I have been loving every minute of this hot weather, good friends and great times!
I guess it all began with the end of the year staff celebration. I am still in shock that I won't be walking through those doors, into that school, this fall. How can it be? It's like home there. Leaving there is one of the hardest things that I've had to go through in a long time. Sure, it's not a death or anything, but it's so hard to imagine not seeing "my girls" everyday. All the laughs and good times are hard to replace. I don't intend to try.
So, the party... it was super fun! They spoiled me rotten and made me cry like a baby. Who's kidding who? I was crying for months beforehand! Christie + her husband were wonderful hosts!
That's just the beginning of the summer. But it's on my mind.

No comments: