Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Summertime Tunes

There is nothing I love more than a great summer playlist. I don't always put the most current or popular on my list but just the songs that make me happy. I'm kind of a country girl come summer. It's funny because I'm a rocker and I do love a little jazz too! Really, I love all music! So, here it is- the songs I'm listening to this summer!


Petra Haden- Don't stop Believin'
Weezer- Troublemaker
Depeche Mode- Just Can't Get Enough
Billy Talent- Rusted from the Rain
Jack Ingram- Barefoot & Crazy
Black Eyed Peas- I Gotta Feeling
Rascall Flatts- Summer Nights
Toby Keith- God Love Her
Pitbull- I know You Want Me
Stereos- Summer Girl
Kenny Chesney- Out Last Night
Billy Currington- People Are Crazy
Johnny Cash- Ring of Fire (for my Mags!)
ACDC- TNT, She Got the Jack (for my boy and M)
Loretta Lynn (I warned you!)- You Ain't Woman Enough to Take My Man, Don't Come Home a Drinkin', Mad Mrs. Leroy Brown (and the list goes on!)
Tragically Hip- Love is a First
Kings of Leon- Crawl
Lady GaGa- Just Dance
Johnny Reid- Darlin'
Ray LaMontagne- You Are the Best Thing
Cat Power- Naked, If I Want To


So grab yourself an italian soda (with a little Grey Goose?) and enjoy.
Happy listening- if you dare!

No comments: