Saturday, October 27, 2007

Algonquin Park


Continuing on with the fall traditions theme....
We will often stop in Algonquin park on our way home from Bala. It is one of the most beautiful places during fall. On this particular day, it was cool but there were several people out canoeing and enjoying one the last days out on the lake. Gavin was excited to stop and have a rest from the long drive.

When we were in Bala we bought Gavin this sweet little hat. I just loved it the moment he put it on. Ethan also got one but I didn't get a picture of the two of them. Someone did! Susanne, if it was you, can you please send it to me? I would love to have it!

I figure, when they are young and still very influenced by our decisions, we should make them look as cute as possible. Shawn says that's half the battle... but a hat goes along way with me and cuteness!

No comments: